Agenda for Tonight's 6:00 pm WDGC mtg. @ Tunison Community Room


Richard Hervey
 

Tonight 6:00 pm at Tunison Community Room.

Attached are the minutes from the last meeting (thank you John), proposed bylaws changes, which will discussed tonight and tonight's agenda.  I apologize for the late delivery.  I'll also cut and paste agenda into this email for ease of reading.

Richard
--------------------

Time

Min

Person

Topic/Goal

6:00

8

All

*Check in – 1 min. per person

6:08

2

Richard

Meeting agenda overview, modification, and approval

6:10

3

All

Announcements

6:13

2

Richard

Approval of Minutes from August 8, 2018 (WDGCJanMeet1.doc)

6:15

1

Richard

Action Item Review

All:

·      No Action Items identified at community meeting (Woodstocks).

6:16

10

Greg

Festivus celebration and debrief

6:26

2

Greg

Treasurer’s report (maybe not – Greg had other things on his mind)

6:28

5

Robert

Presidents Report / Outside contacts

6:33

10

Robert

- Discuss voting bylaws amendment passage

     - VP & Sec. changes (WDGC-Bylaws-2-14-2009_ vp changes.doc)

     - Further amending voting bylaws (

WDGC-Bylaws - Rev 1-22-2019 vote change 2.doc)

6:43

5

Robert

Archiving Club Documents – where, how, etc.

6:48

8

Kelly/Billy

Greenskeepers reports

6:56

5

Robert

Meetings Debrief

7:01

3

Richard

Set / Affirm Agenda Items for Next meeting.  Review action items for next meeting.

7:04

2

Richard

***Check out

7:06

 

Richard

Adjourn

--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken

Join main@wdgc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.