Re: Event: WDGC Invitational 2019. - Saturday, 27 April 2019 #cal-invite

Greg wrote...
I don't have access to Facebook anymore to post or view anything
there. Attached is a PDF file of the flier for the Invitational.
I don't have Mckenzy's user ID or password for FB anymore. He
doesn't use it either. Robert if you could set up an event for
me on FB that would be great.
I edited the even message on Groups.io to change "HP Inc." to "WDGC
Invitational". I also posted your message on the Facebook page, but
I did not set up an event there. I'll let Robert take care of that.

PO Box 403 http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117 Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME