Re: Event: WDGC Invitational 2019. - Saturday, 27 April 2019 #cal-invite

Robert Voss

Facebook event created

Rob

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019, 9:53 AM Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Greg wrote...
> I don't have access to Facebook anymore to post or view anything
> there.  Attached is a PDF file of the flier for the Invitational.
> I don't have Mckenzy's user ID or password for FB anymore.  He
> doesn't use it either.  Robert if you could set up an event for
> me on FB that would be great.

I edited the even message on Groups.io to change "HP Inc." to "WDGC
Invitational". I also posted your message on the Facebook page, but
I did not set up an event there.  I'll let Robert take care of that.

Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME