Re: WDGC monthly club meeting (DST) - Mon, 04/01/2019 6:00pm-7:00pm #cal-reminder

Robert Voss

You are correct, it is at 7 PM because we are in daylight saving time. At Tunison this month.

Robert

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019, 7:26 PM JohnRoss <johnr414@...> wrote:
Please double check the start time. I thought that shifted to 7 p.m. in the presence of daylight saving. We are in that time now. And I'm more or less cool with either time slot, but we need to stick to the bylaws as I think I understand them.

Standing by for final word.

Thanks
I know people who have a lot of money, and they get testimonial dinners and get hospital wings named after them. But the truth is that nobody in the world loves them. That's the ultimate test of how you have lived your life. The trouble with love is that you can't buy it. You can buy sex. You can buy testimonial dinners. But the only way to get love is to be lovable. It's irritating if you have a lot of money.

~ The Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 6:00 PM main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@wdgc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
WDGC monthly club meeting (DST)

When:
Monday, 1 April 2019
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
ODD MONTHS: Woodstock's Pizza back room, Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR -- EVEN MONTHS: Tunison Park hall, 365 SW Tunison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333 in south Corvallis

Monthly club meeting, first Monday of the month, except when that collides with a MAJOR holiday, then it's the second Monday of the month (usually).

Formal club business oriented meetings are EVEN months at Tunison, and less formal, more social meetings are at Woodstocks in ODD months, where we talk about what's going on in disc golf locally, what projects or events we are working on that need help from club members, league updates, discs for sale, and propose topics for the following month's business meeting.

View Event