Re: Willamette work party 4/20 at 9 AM

Bryce Downey

Thanks Robert.  I will be away. Work parties are good.

Bryce

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019, 12:22 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello all,

We have scheduled a work party at Willamette for April 20 at 9 AM. We will be spreading some wood chips and doing some weed eating, at least.

Yes, we are aware that there is a tournament in Waterloo that day as well as another at Champoeg (I think), but this date coordinates well with personnel schedules and other club events, such as the Blodgett invitational the next weekend.

We hope to see some folks out there. As before, please give me a note on the Facebook event or reply email (you may use the "reply to sender button" below - no need to reply to the main group and everyone). The club will provide somewhere between refreshments and lunch depending on how many RSVP.

Thanks and have a great day!

Robert