Monthly meeting, May 6, 2019, call for agenda items

Robert Voss

Hello,

The next monthly meeting is May 6 at Woodstocks Pizza at 7 PM. Apologies again for the late meeting location change last month after the City canceled our reservation without cause or notice. We are staying on the schedule that was already circulated instead of changing the plan for the rest of the year of future meetings.

This email also serves as a call for agenda items. I have a couple:
- We need a new secretary. Nominations will happen at this meeting and then voting will be open for two weeks via email.
- I have a proposal to present for an organizational restructure and associated bylaws changes.
- Scott Hessel will present some basket purchase info and options.
- I have a proposal to present for funding the baskets.

Robert