Re: June meeting, tee signs

Greg Johnson

It would be good to get an update on the mower status from Billy. It's prime time for mowing needs.

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 4:26 PM, Robert Voss
<robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello again,

Here is the standard call for agenda items for the next meeting. Let us know if there is something we need to discuss. We will be back at Tunison Community Center at 7 PM on June 3rd.

Also, a tee signs update: my apologies that I have not sent out the promised design. I have had a lot of trouble with getting artwork to the shop and getting the proof done. Thank goodness we have Kelly Christiansen, because I had to call in the big guns for help and he saved the day. Again. I was told today that all is well and we should have something to look at tomorrow or the next day.