Club meeting Monday

Robert Voss

Hello folks,

Club meeting Monday night. October is when we nominate officers to be elected in November!!! Come have a say in the future of the club.

We will also discuss the loss of 4 holes in the west oak grove at Adair and temporary holes, and the club party at the end of November. Both of those are due by December priority projects.

Also, don't forget that memberships purchased now through the end of the year are good through the end of 2020! Get you some of that and be eligible to come to our club party! We'll have an indoor putting course at Calapooia Brewing with a lot of prizes, a potluck, some awards I want to give out, and a generally great time!

Best,