club holiday party

Robert Voss

Hello!

The club is having a holiday-ish party this year! The party is scheduled for November 23 at 6 PM at Calapooia Brewing.

I wanted to have a holiday party and received some strong response to polling others about their interest. We wanted to find a place where we could have a combination of things including putting, alcohol, and a pot luck. Calapooia can offer us all of those things! Mark is selling as of December, so we needed to have the party before then in order to secure this location.

After discussing the ideas with Mark, what we decided is that the club party will be in the back so we do not need to follow the regulations for the restaurant. This will allow us to have a keg tapped to ourselves, provided by the club, of course, and free for attendees of age. It also allows us to have a potluck dinner. Please plan to bring a main dish, side dish, or dessert.

As well as the dinner and beverages, we will have an indoor putting course set up in the warehouse, Dustin and Zoe style if you're familiar with their putting league. There will be lots of prizes and lots of ways to win them, as well as some awards the president wants to give out.

This is a club members only event! If not a club member, then it will cost $10 to purchase a membership that is good through 2020, which also gets you into a private tournament on private property, along with discounts on club merchandise and guaranteed spots in all the club sponsored tournaments, and other perks along the way. Think about it like this, it is only $10 - basically a teeny tiny donation to the club that goes directly back into your local disc golf experience - that you are going to get back in value over the course of the year. As an example, I got all the club member non-PDGA fees covered for the President's Cup - that alone would have paid back your $10.

As always, please remember to not reply or reply all unless you mean to, or it responds to the group. Use the links at the end of the email to message me directly :-)

Warm regards, and we hope to see a lot of people there!

Rob

P.S. if you are a business owner or would just like to contribute to the party, please contact Rob to make a cash or material donation. Thank you!