Adair hole changes

Robert Voss

Hello,

My apologies for missing the appointment to go over possible hole changes a couple weeks ago. I realize I'm not doing anyone any favors by losing a couple more weeks we could and should have used to move this project forward.

I will be out at Adair on Saturday from about noon until 2 PM, and then again on Sunday from 2 to 4 PM (about 2 PM, after the 10 AM random doubles).

This is the last chance and then it is time to get moving. I have a tournament to run next weekend on Saturday, but it will be full steam ahead at every opportunity other than that.

Come on out to the tournament. This is the one with free beer and no PDGA rules :-)