Event: WDGC Holiday Party 2019 - Saturday, 23 November 2019 #cal-invite

main@wdgc.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

WDGC Holiday Party 2019

When:
Saturday, 23 November 2019
6:00pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Calapooia Brewing Company, 140 NE Hill St, Albany, OR 97321

Organizer: Robert Voss robertvoss.wdgc@... 5419907380

Club members party time! We will have an indoor putting course with lots of prizes, a potluck dinner, frosty beverages provided by the club, and good friends and a good time!

Saturday, November 23 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Calapooia Brewing Company (140 NE Hill St, Albany, OR 97321). We will have a private party in the warehouse.

It's only $10 to join the club and this is just one of a lot of perks of membership. Memberships available at party and are good through 2020! We have some great things coming up in 2020 including the Willamette Open moving back up to B-tier status! Join the club and start being a part of all the excitement!