Re: Willamette Tee Signs Work Party

Richard Hervey

Greg,

I looked at the full string of the emails that set the time and date at 10 am Friday.  In that string it looks like the City is planning on providing the necessary tools.  So, to the best of my knowledge, yes just work gloves.

Richard

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 8:22 PM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Richard, I plan to attend and help.
What time does this project get started?
Only need work gloves?
Greg

On Wednesday, December 25, 2019, 06:30:17 PM PST, Richard Hervey <r.e.hervey@...> wrote:

I'm interested in who plans on helping install the new tee signs on Friday.  Please replay all.

Richard

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 12:43 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hello all,

The tee sign installation scheduled for Saturday, December 21 is cancelled due to too much rain for concrete work.

We are rescheduled to Friday, December 27.

At the work party we will be installing new posts where necessary and installing the brand new tee signs. The City will be joining us with a powered auger and all the tools.

Come help us finish this project and get to be a part of the history of Willamette Park disc golf course. The club will provide snacks and refreshments.

--
Here’s the deal: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the time required.  Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible.  Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done. – Paul Hawken