Re: Festivus Update - Course Description

Greg Johnson

Sponsorship Update:

We have added beverage sponsorships from Calapooia Brewing and 2 Towns Ciderhouse!

Greg J

On Saturday, January 18, 2020, 09:20:50 AM PST, Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:

I can bring a basket if you still need another. Nothing fancy, but it is full size with 21 chains.

Rob

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020, 12:46 AM Greg Johnson via Groups.Io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

There are 7 spaces left on line and less than that left offline for Festivus.

Attached is the Course Hole Description and Scorecard in an Excel file.

Currently all divisions have at least 3 with the combined registrations.
Except or Women's which I won't worry about being less than 3, I have 3 women total currently.

The coffee mug trophies with Blue and Red glaze are in, made by Chip Hand locally.
The discs are on the way.from Innova.

There will be 10 of each Champion Glow Firebirds and Roadrunners CFR discs available as Fund Raiser discs.
Each one bought by the morning of the event will contribute $8.65 to offset tournament costs and increase payouts.

The remainder will be available as WDGC fundraiser discs, but not for Am tournament prizes.

I still need to round up commitments to have 7-8 portable baskets for the tournament, the less I have to bring the better.
KC-1
J Ross - 1
Jay&Toni - 2?

I will be setting up temporary tees etc. on Friday the 24th.

Thank you everyone who is bringing food to share.
We do have a Calapooia Keg donation for the potluck lunch. I have not heard back from 2 Towns for other options..

Hopefully the course gets to dry out a but after the dumping rain so far this month.
About 13" has fallen on the Blodgett Woods course in the first 15 days of Jan.

Happy Festivus!

Greg

Robert, please re-post this to the FB page.