Re: April meeting and events

Richard Hervey

Robert,

Per Bill Gaskil's recommendation, I have not been down to Willy.  So, I don't know how much use it is getting.  So, I may be off base.

I do know that the state requested that the Eugene club pull the baskets from Dexter.  And I see that someone took it upon themselves to limit play at Pier Point by destroying their baskets.  Which leads me to wonder whether we should remove the baskets at Willy, but put in place the poles that usually mark the inactive location.  That way the baskets are safe.  And if folks choose not to honor Bill's recommendation, they can use the poles as tone poles, thereby not putting their virus particles in the basket.

What do you think?

Richard

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 12:04 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hey folks,

It likely goes without saying, but I will sadly say it anyway, we are still shut down :-(

The April meeting is cancelled, the handicap league ended while on hiatus, and Sunday dubs is still on hold through April. We'll start a summer handicap league and restart dubs after this all settles down.

Stay healthy my friends,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club