WDGC President's Cup is now a B-TIER!

The President's Cup is now a B-TIER! I found the money and worked it out with the sponsors, and it is PDGA approved!

We have $500 added cash for Pros. Ams will get a custom stamp reusable shopping bag packed with a $15 gift certificate for Play It Again Sports, good for anything in the store, a high quality custom stamp shirt, a custom stamp trucker hat, custom stamp stickers, (I want a silipint), AND MORE TO COME. I should have a finalized list in the next couple days when I hear back from my supplier on lead times and what we can get customized in time. As always, pros have the option to buy a shirt, and I will be adding an option to buy a player pack.

This is going to fill fast now that it is a B-tier! We can do more than 72 using tee times, but I think I will be limiting it to 120 people so it isn't 14 hour days out there.

I closed registration today to make changes and I will reopen it at 8 AM tomorrow (8/19). I am telling you now and before everyone else. So, please, get in if you want in, or message me sooner than later to hold a spot. It is MUCH easier on the TD to know sooner than later.

Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club