Re: tournament added, C-tier, Sunday 9/6/2020

Robert Voss

** this next weekend, labor day weekend

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 7:28 PM Robert Voss via groups.io <robertvoss.wdgc=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

Created a single day, Sunday event for you if you're in town this weekend. Cheap, no player pack, quick and dirty C-tier at Willamette.
Use it as a President's Cup warm up or just come get in 2 rated rounds at a convenient time and your own pace using tee times through Disc Golf Scene. Last card of second round must tee off by 1:00 PM. Must be cards of 3 per PDGA rule, may sign up a group together, or sign up solo and I'll combine cards/times on Saturday. We'll use live scoring and/or paper cards.
$15 for every division, paying 90% of entries to 45% of field in all divisions, cash to pros and scrip to amateurs through
Swift Discs
online store.

Registration through Disc Golf Scene
https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Willy_Pop_Up_2020