Re: recent events and upcoming

Mike Storrs

Robert,

I appreciate the emails because I stay off of Facebook. Thanks for the updates and keep up the hard work.

Mike

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:49 AM Jeremy Coulter <foxcoulter.jc@...> wrote:
Thanks for update and all your time and effort! Work late so can't make the meetings.  Like all the thoughts moving forward.

JC

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020, 9:59 PM Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
Robert wrote...
> And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this
> channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from
> mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It
> really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating
> via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of
> feedback that you want us to continue using an email list.
> Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket for early 2021.

I've been very uninvolved with the group for the past couple of years,
but I do like to stay "up to date" with what's going on with the
local courses. I'm not a Facebook fan, and may even delete my account
there in the near future, so I do appreciate the posts here.

Best wishes,

Everett Kaser Software      Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403                  http://www.kaser.com
Albany OR USA 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME