Re: recent events and upcoming

Jay Sexton

This is also the way I hear of WDGC goings-on.
Occasionallly when facebook decides I am worthy of seeing WDGC posts I see
those.
Jay Sexton

On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 10:27:03 -0800, Mike Storrs <storrsm@linnbenton.edu>
wrote:
Robert,
I appreciate the emails because I stay off of Facebook. Thanks for the
updates and keep up the hard work.
Mike
On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:49 AM Jeremy Coulter wrote:
Thanks for update and all your time and effort! Work late so cant make
the meetings.  Like all the thoughts moving forward.

JC
On Mon, Nov 2, 2020, 9:59 PM Everett Kaser wrote:
Robert wrote...
> And lastly, I get almost no feedback from anything I send in this
> channel. I mean it when i say almost none, like ever. I hear from
> mostly from Greg, our treasurer who I regularly talk with anyway. It
> really makes me wonder if it worth the effort put into communicating
> via this method. Please, take a moment and give me some kind of
> feedback that you want us to continue using an email list.
> Communication methods and new communications plan are on my docket
for
early 2021.

Ive been very uninvolved with the group for the past couple of years,
but I do like to stay "up to date" with whats going on with the
local courses. Im not a Facebook fan, and may even delete my account
there in the near future, so I do appreciate the posts here.

Best wishes,

Everett Kaser Software      Logic clear:both">

Links:
------
[1] mailto:foxcoulter.jc@gmail.com
[2] mailto:everett@kaser.com