Re: recent events and upcoming

Robert Voss

I've actually received quite a number of responses to that message. A shocking number, really, after so much radio silence so many times. Ha Ha. I do sincerely appreciate it and I will gladly continue updates through this channel knowing that people value the effort.

Rob

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020, 2:51 PM Jay Sexton <hexagon@...> wrote:
This is also the way I hear of WDGC goings-on.
Occasionallly when facebook decides I am worthy of seeing WDGC posts I see
those.
Jay Sexton

mailto:main@wdgc.groups.io?subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming

mailto:storrsm@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming