Re: recent events and upcoming

Robert Voss

Since we like updates, here's some excitement from Adair.  And thanks for no one calling me out on my Willamette glow dates, it should be 11/10 & 11/24 (and 12/8 & 12/22). Hopefully no one commented because it was so obvious and not because no one plans to come out!

The excitement:
Things are moving at Adair DGC! Today we finally got that nagging welding work done on pin positions at 5, 10, 16, and the practice basket. BASKET10 IS IN THE LEFT Thanks to Jones Family Metal Work for showing up and getting it done when many others haven't made it! In addition, GK Greg added some pin indicators to a handful of holes and moved baskets 8 and 12 through 17... Might wanna be on the lookout for where the basket is on your next trip out! One of those indicators he added was for the par 4 on #8. Wonder what that might mean? Enjoy our last month of Adair in the normal layout before we go to the winter layout on December 1. Happy discin' #justgothrow

Robo-pres

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:30 PM Mike Storrs <storrsm@...> wrote:
I am a shy disc golf voter

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:08 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
I've actually received quite a number of responses to that message. A shocking number, really, after so much radio silence so many times. Ha Ha. I do sincerely appreciate it and I will gladly continue updates through this channel knowing that people value the effort.

Rob

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020, 2:51 PM Jay Sexton <hexagon@...> wrote:
This is also the way I hear of WDGC goings-on.
Occasionallly when facebook decides I am worthy of seeing WDGC posts I see
those.
Jay Sexton

mailto:main@wdgc.groups.io?subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming

mailto:storrsm@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BWDGC%5D%20recent%20events%20and%20upcoming