Re: Join the club

Robert Voss

People still witte checks? That's a thing? LOL! Those need to end up with Greg. In your case, I plan to come see you at the grange on the 14th, so I could pick it up then.

Rob

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020, 9:49 AM Jay Sexton <hexagon@...> wrote:
You have convinced me Rob - where can I send my check - I do not want to
wait another minute to join the WDGC for 2021

Jay

mailto:robertvoss.wdgc@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BWDGC%5D%20Join%20the%20club