Re: Join the club

Greg Johnson

Checks can be mailed to the WDGC Treasurer

Greg Johnson
21044 Blodgett Road
Blodgett Oregon

I still need to work out the format for a COVID delayed and altered club even on my Blodgett Woods course.
I will put together a more formal announcement and invitation.

However, you can mark your calendars for Saturday December 5th.

It will not be the traditional one disc first round.
Sadly we cannon have a pot luck lunch or provide beverages, so it will be bring all that you need on that front.
Shotgun vs. staggered tee times TBD based on turn out and interest.

I want to allocate $5 out of $20 entry fees to new baskets for Willamette. +$1 for Ace Pot.
Membership renewal can happen at the event too for $10/$15 for families.

Greg Johnson
WDGC Treasurer

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 10:42:36 AM PST, Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:

People still witte checks? That's a thing? LOL! Those need to end up with Greg. In your case, I plan to come see you at the grange on the 14th, so I could pick it up then.

Rob

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020, 9:49 AM Jay Sexton <hexagon@...> wrote:
You have convinced me Rob - where can I send my check - I do not want to
wait another minute to join the WDGC for 2021

Jay

mailto:robertvoss.wdgc@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BWDGC%5D%20Join%20the%20club