Re: Join the club

Bryce Downey

Way to go Greg. Getting the ball (disc) rolling to echo Robert's goal for this year. New baskets here we come!

Bryce

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020, 8:30 PM Greg Johnson via groups.io <discgolfgreg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Checks can be mailed to the WDGC Treasurer

Greg Johnson
21044 Blodgett Road
Blodgett Oregon

I still need to work out the format for a COVID delayed and altered club even on my Blodgett Woods course.
I will put together a more formal announcement and invitation.

However, you can mark your calendars for Saturday December 5th.

It will not be the traditional one disc first round.
Sadly we cannon have a pot luck lunch or provide beverages, so it will be bring all that you need on that front.
Shotgun vs. staggered tee times TBD based on turn out and interest.

I want to allocate $5 out of $20 entry fees to new baskets for Willamette. +$1 for Ace Pot.
Membership renewal can happen at the event too for $10/$15 for families.

Greg Johnson
WDGC Treasurer

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 10:42:36 AM PST, Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:

People still witte checks? That's a thing? LOL! Those need to end up with Greg. In your case, I plan to come see you at the grange on the 14th, so I could pick it up then.

Rob

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020, 9:49 AM Jay Sexton <hexagon@...> wrote:
You have convinced me Rob - where can I send my check - I do not want to
wait another minute to join the WDGC for 2021

Jay

mailto:robertvoss.wdgc@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BWDGC%5D%20Join%20the%20club