Tournament, meeting

Robert Voss

Good morning,

Tournament started yesterday, not sure anyone started yesterday. I hear it's going to be busy busy today. Please make sure you contact Greg Johnson to let him know when you'll be out and how many discgolfgreg@... or 541-760-2372.

And I just realized there's a meeting Monday! That snuck up on me since I've been so focused on other things like basket fundraising. Check the meeting reminder email for ZOOM MEETING info. Yep, everyone is welcome to attend the meetings.

Have a great weekend, hope to see you out at Blodgett. I'm going to try to hang out a bit if it's busy. Say hi. I miss you all 🙂

Best,