december events canceled

Robert Voss

Hello,

We'll be moving back to the extreme risk category on December 18. Sorry if that was news to you.

I am canceling the last two events of the year. The bag tag finale that was this weekend is postponed until further notice, and the Tuesday glow round next week (Dec 22) is canceled.  We'll see what happens after the first of the year.

There is still a glow round planned for Thursday night at 6 PM this week (Dec 17), where we will also discuss the possibility of continuing the glow league after the new year, maybe even with some tags for added spice.

A lot of folks don't like it, but Willamette Disc Golf Club is a community based group, and as such we are civic minded and socially conscious. Thanks for your patience. It's been a long year for all of us dealing with the ever changing regulations.

Best regards,

Robert Voss
President, Tournament Director
Willamette Disc Golf Club