From: GALLOWAY Shane <shane.galloway@...>
To: 'Greg Johnson' <discgolfgreg@...>
Cc: MCKEE Lynne <lynne.mckee@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2021, 04:19:08 PM PST
Subject: RE: Adair Clean Up

I know.  I had chipping planned for today and tomorrow. Guy in charge of today’s work called in sick and most likely will tomorrow. I had corrections crew out today however without chipper didn’t accomplish very much.  I just hired a young man on a sixty day emergency hire to help out. My plan is to have guys out there Wednesday Thursday and Friday next week.  Oh and I also have our senior ranger on light duty from a back sprain. I’m doing what I can but my time is very limited.  I even have fairgrounds staff helping out as much as possible.  I’m on it,  unfortunately it’s not going well for man power.  I included the new director on this email so she’s aware of current status.  Another issue I had today was the work crew being constantly interrupted by people ignoring our signs and driving right into the park and some were driving right passed the crew. Each time the corrections deputy had to stop what he was doing and ask the persons to leave.

On a good note we are currently recruiting for open positions so I’ll have more help soon.

Shane,