AFD - Fools in the Forest Saturday April 3rd

Registration will go live at 6pm tonight on Discgolfscene.

Space is limited to 36 teams.

1st round will be one-disc best shot, 2nd round will be alternate shot.

I am working on t-shirts for Ams and scrip will be run in some manner to be worked out with Play it Again Sports in Corvallis.

$5 per team will go toward the club's annual insurance costs which hit us for about $600 each May.

I have arranged for portable toilet service at my course starting next week, to support the upcoming tournaments, and expected increased course use by club members.

We can't run tournaments my traditional way with a club hosted pot luck lunch, so everyone will need to have their own lunch plan, and you will get hungry climbing my slopes in the coast range. It is a 15 min drive back into Philomath.

Cheers,