Re: New Baskets

Bryce Downey

Excellent progress.

Bryce

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021, 7:25 PM Robert Voss <robertvoss.wdgc@...> wrote:
Hey all,

Quick update,

The baskets for Willamette should be here anytime. Then we figure out the logistics. We are still fundraising for Adair.

Thanks to Scott Withers for collecting some basket donations from his tournament. That's another $120! In addition to the $184 collected at our Blodgett tournament, and with the donations being matched by William Gaskill during March, and that's another $600 into the basket fund!

Also, Rob Dudenhoeder has donated $315 (and $50 earlier, too) to cover the cost of a basket. Thanks Rob!

I am estimating that we need another $3k to fully fund the rest of the baskets for Adair. Look for a couple fundraiser announcements in the near future.

Best,

Rob
El Pres