Re: Willamette Open Emergency!!

Kimberly Halsey

I agree - summer is a difficult time to fit in all the events that one
wants to do - September!

Quoting mike gibson <>:

I probably won't play--but when I did--I thought September was a
great month for it.

From: Nathan Sexton <>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 5:29 PM
Subject: [wdgc] Willamette Open Emergency!!

Hey Everybody,
  County parks has decided to veto our proposed WOXIV date due to a
200 person wedding at Adair on Saturday July 28th. I talked with
them about just not using the shelter but they are worried about the
overall strain on the parking and trash bins out there which I can
understand. I talked to city parks about possible dates to
reschedule to and Willamette is free and clear on:

July 7/8 (Bad Monkey Open)
July 14/15 (Willamette Wash)
Aug 18/19 (Calapooia Classic)
Aug 25/26 (Next Adventure Am Championships)
Sept 1/2 (Hornings Disc Golf Championships) Not sure who is running
this or how big it will be
Sept 8/9 (Crystal Mountain WA, Possibly Eugene Celebration)
Sept 15/16 (ORDGC)
Sept 29/30

It may be possible to convince parks to let us stick to our original
weekend if we are contained to the first two parking lots and do not
go beyond the ball fields. What are the members thoughts? Should we
slink back into late September again or should we try to compete
with another event?

Assistant Professor
Oregon State University
541-737-1831 (office)
541-737-1806 (lab)

Join to automatically receive all group messages.