Re: Meeting Confirmation | 09/06 or 09/13

Robert Voss

Good morning,

Yes sir, meetings are scheduled on the first Monday of the month unless it collides with the major holiday, which this is considered. It will be the next Monday, the 13th.

Best,

Rob

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021, 8:26 AM Alex Peters <alexmpeters@...> wrote:

Hi all, happy holiday weekend!
I wanted to confirm if the upcoming September Club Meeting is postponed to Monday 9/13 due to Labor Day?

I haven't seen any CalNotices go out for it yet, but if the holiday is major enough for someone to make a GIF this cool, my first assumption was that it was probably just an oversight in scheduling :)

Cheers!