Soil & mulch underlayer set for Saturday

John W. Ross <johnr414@...>

Don't know how much, but I've asked for and received a dose of hog fuel for underneath plus some random soil from an excavation that doesn't have a home that should provide a topping.

The club can build it up with a (Cu. Yard) layer of fertile mix at $26 or we can just chip heck out of what ever we can get spread.

Hands with shovels should be in demand starting Saturday afternoon. I'll keep folks posted on what arrives and progress in spreading and covering it.

JohnR