Re: Willamette

Greg Johnson

Thanks for the clean up work at both courses.  GJ

--- On Tue, 9/18/12, David wrote:

From: David
Subject: [wdgc] Willamette
To: wdgc@...
Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2012, 10:08 PM

Let the concrete set up for a couple days Crazy Joe...
I sped up the OB boundaries on 1, 17, 18 today as well as 12 yesterday. You know so it will be easier to have your disc skip OB but maybe easier for your disk to skip back in bounds if you throw RHFH or LHBH. Trimmed around most trees and some logs on 10,11 & 12 yesterday then 13, 15, 16 & 17 today aggravating one yellow jacket nest near 13 tee.
I'll have the weed machine with me when I visit Adair tomorrow after checking out the work being done on the new course at Takena Landing.

David