Re: Club officer nominations

Greg wrote...
I guess I will miss the President's Cup this year.  Must fit the
President's Schedule.

My schedule is football first for the fall.  Dec 1st is also Sierra's birthday.
Good to know that football comes before Sierra's birthday... :-)

I hadn't even thought to check OSU home game schedule. Sigh. You
football nuts are nuts.

Well, with that in mind, perhaps I'd best push the President's Cup a
week to Dec 8th. Guaranteed to either freeze our asses (like last year)
or half-drown us, but disc golfers are tough. Right? Right, Kelly?