Work parties to install Newport course

Cliff Towne

Hey Folks,

Got this from the Newport crew - thought I would share it.  I can't be in the area to help on Oct. 6th and 7th :(

But maybe some of you guys can hit the coast for a brew and some disc golf course construction!

Cliff

Local Area Announcement: October 6th and 7th we will be having work party to instal the Innova Baskets and finish the remaing 5 tee boxes. Anyone willing to participate we are asking you to bring in-kind,: shovels, weed trimmers, machetes, chain saws, wheel barrels, fuel for machines that you use, and rakes. What you bring others may use to help construct the course if you choose or wield your own if you like. Don't forget to wear hardy clothing and have a pair of gloves. The site is off HWY 101 1/2 mile South of the Newport Bay bridge. Heading South on 101 after bridge go 1/2 mile to a left on 40th street which become Harbarton St. and follow for 1 mile. Meeting at Harbarton st. and College Way at 8 am both days and work party until 2 pm each day. Thank you and any questions contact by text or call Stephen Burdick 5038120672 or Alma Baxter 5038122016