Re: WDGC Monthly Club Meeting, 10/1/2012, 7:00 pm

Greg Johnson

I should get that check from Brianna before I write anymore checks such as sponsoring a hole for the Takena Landing course.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad

On Oct 1, 2012 7:50 AM, David wrote:

I brought up sponsoring a basket for the new course at Takena Landing in North Albany at last months meeting. I would like to add voting on it to the meeting agenda. A $300 donation will cover the price of one basket plus help with shipping on a few baskets. The order will be placed this week and the DGCA will be working to get the course roughed in this month. It will be a nine or ten hole mostly wooded course, with holes on average longer than Adair but shorter than Bryant.

David