Re: 2013 Priorities

John W. Ross <johnr414@...>

I mean if cheesy little Flagstaff Arizona can have 5 courses and host two Worlds with a population of 65,000, why are we somehow ingrates for asking for a second course that doesn't require all that much driving? Unsustainable distances, etc and so on.

I'm so stoked about this, I'm willing to quit my job to help make it happen.

But I still think there are ways to make Willamette one kick ass course.

Follow me around. I'll show you some stuff you won't believe.

All about leverage, and I'm sensing we can either get it or have enough already.

JohnR

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 2:44 PM, John W. Ross <johnr414@...> wrote:
True dat. I think the idea was to move away from Willamette and a little further away from populations. So I'd be good with that.

There's property off Walnut and back side of Something (Bald?) Hill, Fitton Green--places where we've played temporary presidents cup events that would work. Hey, move the baskets from Willamette if that makes the neighbor's happy.

But I especially like the taking a raw idea and layering on something.

That's all I'm saying.

JohnR

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM, mike gibson <disharoonone@...> wrote:

Question for long-time club members--in the original disc golf document from the City, they seem to make a strong commitment to finding another location to build a course in the City or the County.  Were they instrumental in building or finding the location of the Adair course. If not, have they done anything regarding siting another course?
Mike