Response has been thin.  And no commits to bring more baskets.  I don't think very many people may much attention to this forum.  Dr bob must be away somewhere.
I should have talked to Storrs about saying something at handicap.

Greg J

On Jun 1, 2012, at 5:07 PM, mike gibson <disharoonone@...> wrote:

Hi Greg, what kind of response did you get? I am planning to be there. I never heard anything from Dr. Bob though.
Mike

From: Greg Johnson <discgolfgreg@...>
To: wdgc@...
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 12:30 AM
Subject: [wdgc] Blodgett Random Doubles Saturday

Dr. Bob please forward to the club distribution list that you have put together.

Hi all,

So who's up for some random doubles at 11:00 on Saturday?
Same fee as normal Sunday doubles, pending Craig & Mike's potential participation and decision on whether or not to include in their weekly series and Ace Pot.

I was reminded today that I have my dog, house and course this Saturday with my kids going away with their mom until Sunday.  I decided it is as good a day as any to encourage people to come out and play. Sorry for the short notice.

Trees are leafed out and holes 5 & 7 modified since the invitational.  The course record stands at 48 if anyone wants to stick around and take a crack at that after doubles.  Kelly broke Eric's record 49 which stood for a week or so.

I thank those that have loaned baskets to my course since the invitational and hope many of you can make it out Saturday.  (Kelly, Mike S, Mark, Crawdad, Hoop, & Ron)  Currently have 11 baskets and 7 tones, so anyone who can bring a basket to displace tones on the shorter holes for the day that would be great.

Greg J

=