Re: Kelly's lame comment

Dana Lawton

Yes Mike the plan was to, if excess funds were generated, use them towards a BBQ.  I left in 07 and well before I left the BBQ plan was bandied about.  I only ask that I am invited to partake.

Dana

On Nov 8, 2012, at 2:01 PM, "evilhatechild" <mikestorrs@...> wrote:

If I remember right the doubles BBQ goes back to before my son was born (he is 7.5 now) and Kelly was playing a lot of doubles back then. His money is in the pot. But maybe I missed that Craig was tongue in cheek. Sometimes I have a hard time reading sarcasm.

Mike Storrs