From: Everett Kaser
To: WDGC
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 3:59 PM
Subject: [wdgc] MIKE GIBSON: found disc

Mike Gibson: Today a couple of guys from Lebanon found and gave to me
your 2009 Festivus yellowish Boss Ace disc.

Since I don't get out to doubles on Sundays, I'm not sure when I can
get it back to you, although I could bring it to the club meeting in
July, if not before.

Everett Kaser Software  Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403
Albany OR 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
USA                    http://www.kaser.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: