Re: Tee sponsors

Greg Johnson

I agree that the club should sponsor hole #1.
I'll sponsor a hole too if we don't get 18 businesses.

Greg J

On Nov 12, 2012, at 1:59 PM, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:

kineticbagel wrote...
> It's time to identify potential sponsors for Willamette tee signs.
> If you think you know of a business that might like to get some
> great exposure, please send me an email with a contact name and
> number. I already have info for Coop, Calapooia, Play It Again,
> Squirrels, City Barber, Big 5, Corvallis Rental, Happy Trails,
> Coffee Culture, Murphy's Tavern, and WDGC. Should we sponsor a sign?
> The 1 year sponsorship will be $100. An 8"x11" sign on a first come
> first served basis concerning which hole they might want.

The SIGN is 8"x11" or the ad-space is?

I feel the club should DEFINITELY sponsor a sign and on hole #1,
pushing club membership, etc. In essence, we're sponsoring anyway,
since at $100 per, that won't quite cover the full cost of the signs,
but I still think it's a good idea to put the club "up front."