Re: July meeting

Mike Gibson

The ninth sounds good to me.
Mike

From: Everett Kaser
To: WDGC
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 4:00 PM
Subject: [wdgc] July meeting

Speaking of July (weren't we?), the 4th of July falls on Wednesday,
and the normal club meeting would be on Monday the 2nd.  Does it
make sense to postpone the July meeting until the 9th?  I'll be around
on the 2nd, but I suspect a lot of folks might take the 2nd and 3rd
off, or even the whole week.

Everett Kaser Software  Logic & Puzzle Games for computers
PO Box 403
Albany OR 97321-0117    Phone: 541-928-5259 8am-8pm PACIFIC TIME
USA                    http://www.kaser.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: