Re: President's Cup help

evilhatechild wrote...
I am pretty sure I could get another one if pressed. I know Kelly
has a hard-up...
Umm... I'm not sure I feel entirely comfortable talking about any
'hard-up' that Kelly might have...

but he would probably have to set it up the night before.
I have a cheap one with "tent poles" that you have to put together,
and it's kind of a pain-in-the-arse and would definitely have to be
put up the day before, which is why I was hoping for the "scissor"
style pop-up frame that goes together pretty quick.

On another subject: WATERPROOF PAPER for scorecards... can anyone tell
me where to acquire it for printing up some scorecards?