Re: President's Cup help

sno_ryder <sno_ryder@...>

I have 2 nice baskets and live in Adair Village. The hitch is that only one breaks down easily so I'd prefer someone with a truck come by and pick them up. This can be morning of if you want.

I hope to come but I'll need to find someone to watch the kids.

-Rick

--- In wdgc@..., Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:

EVERYONE: We're 2 1/2 weeks away from the President's Cup and two
people have told me they're coming (besides myself), so it should be
a runaway success again this year!

I need:
3 baskets
1 or 2 "pop-up awnings" (in case of rain, as tournament-central
will be by #1 tee parking lot)

If you can bring any of the above, please let me know!

GREG JOHNSON: Can you move the temp tee-pads out in front of your
townhouse and let me know when you do so I can come and pick them up?
Also, I'll need to get the folding scoreboard, clipboards, and
(hopefully) score cards and pencils. Maybe you could bring any of
the latter to the Dec 3 meeting?

DAVID PITTMAN: Are you going to be at the Cup? If not, I'm going to
need to get info from you on payouts and get script stuff from you.
(I'm hoping you'll be there... :-)))