Re: Wash prizes and new pins at adair

Nate wrote...
New hole #4 is finished and ready for concrete. I need someone with the
knowhow and I need a collar to install. I am free almost anytime today or
tomorrow if anyone would be willing to help me dig/pour/level the new
position.
Jay has all of the collars (so far as I know). I have the necessary
tools (shovel, post-hole digger, post to slide into collar and level
to keep it vertical) and could pick up the concrete in my pickup.
I could be available this afternoon or tomorrow, but you'll have to
get a collar. Let me know if/when you want to do it.