Re: It's so easy a disc golfer can do it !

Nathan Sexton

Done! That was easy!

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Sexton Hoyman Weedman <hexagon@...> wrote:

WDGC folk,
Support disc golf in an unprecedented place - on BLM land right next to Eugene. And it was at the instigation of the BLM contacting the Eugene DG club!!
If this can be tried and successful it would open the door for local cooperation between federal land agencies and disc golf clubs.

The planning document is dense - only open it if you like this sort of thing - 285 pages

WHAT YOU CAN DO>>>>>
It's not that hard and I will make it even easier.....

Subject line: Support for option 3C in West Eugene RMP

Send an email to  BLM_OR_EU_Mail@...  copy to mattbenotsch@...

Hit these points in your own words:

Support option 3C including the Disc Golf Course at the Stewart Pond unit.

Willamette Disc Golf Club efforts in Corvallis area has reduced illicit littering and illegal activity on ignored public lands and improved native plant area and reduced invasive blackberry.

You have volunteered to install/maintain/and/or improve disc golf courses and would help at Stewart Pond.

Improved public contact with BLM lands would increase public support for efforts to manage these lands.

SIgn you name with

FULL NAME
FULL ADDRESS
EMAIL
PHONE

Just that easy - Sit down and do it now! - don't put it off - DEADLINE January 15th.
Like REALLY - do you want another DG course within 40 miles, or what?
But REALLY - do you want it enough to actually type for 10 minutes?

Jay