Re: Happy New Year

kineticbagel wrote...
Happy New Year my plastic brothers and sisters!
May birdies find their way onto your cards and and lost discs back to your quivers!
Beer on Earth and peace fer all me friends...
I couldn't have said it better myself. As my last act as club
president (only an hour and twenty minutes left in my term...), I
send the wish right back atcha, and echo it to everyone else!

May EACH year be an improvement over the previous one, for each and
every one of you!