Re: WDGC clipboards for Festivus

Greg wrote...
Does anyone know who has the rest of the clipboards? I only got
16 back from Everett. I checked with David and he does not. I
know there have been a couple of casualties.
Are you sure? The best of my memory is:
I got some clipboards from you along with the other stuff.
Nate brought a box with some clipboards.
At the end of the President's Cup, I think there were still some
clipboards in YOUR box, plus some clipboards went back into Nate's
box, and Nate's box was set inside your box. Have you taken those
two boxes 'apart'? Or is Nate's box still nestled inside your box,
and maybe some clipboards are hidden underneath it?

I've checked here and there's nothing left here, and I don't remember
anyone else (Dave, Nate, etc) taking any of the equipment at the end
of the P.C.