AGENDA WDGC Monthly Club Meeting, 2/4/2013, 6:00 pm

Jay Sexton

WDGC folk,

I’ve been down with the flu for the last 5 days and have not really turned the corner in a convincing way yet.
So, I am not going to bring the virus to the meeting, and entertain you with coughing my lungs out.

I am hoping that Everett or Greg will be willing to lead the meeting, and I will delay leading a discussion on fine tuning club priorities until next meeting.

see y’all next month, Jay

Here is a suggested agenda:

Agenda WDGC Monthly Meeting
Monday, Feb 4th, 2013 - 6 PM Woodstocks Pizza backroom

Treasurer's Report

Festivus XII – Report – better than the Superbowl?

Disc Czar

Willamette Greenskeeper

Adair Greenskeeper

Adair Doubles Report

President's report
-Corvallis Parks will get back to us soon on the updated agreement – they saw no immediate problems with our language suggestions.
-The president has a hard time thinking about anything but not coughing – end of report.
******Do we have a TD for the Willamette Open and Have we chosen a date to tell the State Coordinator?????
******We need to act – or bring down the curtain on the Willamette Open!!!

Additional items?