Re: AGENDA WDGC Monthly Club Meeting, 2/4/2013, 6:00 pm

Jay wrote...
I’ve been down with the flu for the last 5 days and have not really turned the corner in a convincing way yet.
So, I am not going to bring the virus to the meeting, and entertain you with coughing my lungs out.
I am hoping that Everett or Greg will be willing to lead the meeting...
<crossing fingers> Unclean, uncleeeeeeann!

Ya wonky weak Willy. Howdya expect to jet about the world, exercising
your vast Presidential powers when you've got the stamina of a
premature, hermaphroditic star-nosed mole??? The media wants answers!

Yeah, I'll be there, Greg or I will captain the abandoned ship.