Re: Champion Roc 3's

David <kmc31fly@...>

Well yeah 25 of them, but they went kinda fast...
Oh and I was not there to see them fly out the door!
The last three will be $16 for club members at the meeting tonight.
The Sexton brothers might have an extra 180g for sale. But you will probably have to negotiate a price.

--- In wdgc@..., "assman1229" wrote:

Wait, you're selling these? How much for a 171g Roc 3?
-Clay

--- In wdgc@..., "David" wrote:

Just a few remain if you might be interested. Even a couple nice rainbow stamps.
Blizzard Destroyer (4)
Champion Boss (5)
Champion I-Dye Teebird (2), unless I decide to make it 1 left...
Star Sidewinder (4)
Metal Flake Champion Firebird (0) Ha ha, even I didn't get one of those.

Also three Campion Roc 3's with Innova First Run stamp.
171g (2)
176g (1)

Really that is pretty slim pickin's on a tournament stamp disc run.

David